Generally, I publish all incoming comments which makes sense, carrying a valid argument. However, I do *not* publish when the comments are :
1. Baseless, without facts to back what he/she says
2. Asking unrealistic crappy questions ie (what if people don't die ?, what if all use open source sw etc)
3. Asking stupid questions like (don't you know there's a search engine called google? have you heard of gmail ?)
4. Asking questions which were already answered in the post
5. I am not a search engine, before you ask something, RTFM
6. To prevent discussions getting hijacked by misleading comments (I do modify them accordingly, to prevent conversations going OT)
everyday is a different journey on a different road. these are my attempts to find the meaning of our existence through the paths on the shadow of the valley of the death and through the lie we live with.
i don't live myself to please others or win humanly praises. instead, i live by myself, the way i want to be. i'm not controlled by this empty society or it's sick elements or by anyone.
call me anti social or any god damn crap, i don't care. cos i follow my hearts desire, what's just and right.. because this is my life.. not yours .. so i do live the god damn crazy way... that i want to be.
it's none of your business to worry or trying to understand, who i am. needless. just read the content, we may have a point to talk about.